No – ‘piles’ is not some kind of a disease that can spread by ‘touching.’ Even if a doctor touches the piles to examine the condition of the individual going through the same, he does not get ‘caught’ by this medical condition. However, there are a lot of people who have different myths related to this disease. In simple words – it is not at all contagious and even if there’s someone in your family who has piles at the moment, you are safe to sit right next to him and comfort him when he is troubled with the pains.
The biggest question is – can someone avoid having the medical condition of piles? Honestly – there are many things that cause this problem. While some of them can be avoided; there are others that you simply can’t do anything about.
Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment is quite popular around the globe now, especially in the Asian countries. Thanks to all those who share their personal experiences online with the others after getting treating their piles naturally, the others are encouraged to undergo the same method.
But what if I give you some things that you can avoid in order to avoid going through the severity of piles? Following are the top six reasons that cause piles in people:
- Pregnancy – This is one of those things that you can never avoid at all, if you really wish to be a parent. Whether you are a woman or a man, you surely want to be a parent someday. Who doesn’t love kids, after all? If you are a woman, note that you have more chances of having piles someday. This is because most of the pregnant women have piles after they are done delivering the babies.
- Constipation – Now, this is something that you can really avoid. Eat as many fruits as you can; especially those that improve digestion. For an instance, you can always have at least one banana in a day. If you are a weight-conscious person, have a bowl of papayas for proper bowel movements!
- Lack of fiber – Yes – it is true that piles occur in those who lack fiber in their bodies. Make some good use of internet and search for all those vegetables that have fibers, so that you can be healthier and fitter.
- Lack of water – One of the most important things that are needed for proper digestion is water. If your body is dehydrated, you surely have to ‘push’ in the loo, leading to piles. Drink more of water and avoid piles.
- Medicines that lead to constipation – There are many medicines that lead to constipation. Therefore, prefer natural treatments. In fact, even if you find out that you have piles; opt for natural hemorrhoid treatment for the same.
- Lifting a lot of weight – This is not a myth. Google about this and find out how many people, who lift a lot of heavy weights, go through the problem of piles!
About the author:
Simi Dacascos is a strong believer of being natural. She knows how important the natural hemorrhoid treatment is. She has written more than 50 articles on piles and natural treatments for the same.